Saturday, April 7, 2012

Getting Healthy!!



So Its been 6 days since I started eating healthy. I;m doing good so far but its hard!!


The one thing that I crave a lot everyday is CHOCOLATE. I don't know if the stress of getting healthy/school/work is making the craving even worse. I'm hoping in the next two weeks it will die down.


Anyway, the one problem I'm having is getting the motivation to exercise. I hate working out because it came so easy to me when I was younger.


I have to start running because I have a race in about months. I can't look like a fool. Plus I want to bet my brother in it so bad. I says that he can beat me in a mile now and he eats worse than me. Plus, he is a smoker and hasn't worked out in years(7+).


I have a lot of projects to do for school but I only have one month left!!! Thank God!!
I can't wait to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment